Homeopathic Treatment in Pregnancy and Birth in Berkshire and North Hampshire
Homeopathic medicines are non-toxic and safe for mother and baby during pregnancy, birth and therecovery period as complements to medical treatment.
- Some women consider having a course of treatment to boost their overall level of health before conceiving.
- Treatment during pregnancy is safe for women suffering discomfort from symptoms such as nausea, swelling, mood swings and anxiety. Ask me for a free leaflet.
- Instruction in using Helios Childbirth Specifics Homeopathy Kit of the homeopathic medicines that are most commonly used before, during and after delivery:
- Postnatal treatment for women suffering from low energy and recovery issues.
- Mother and baby appointments (I find that babies under 6 months benefit from their mothers having treatment too). Ask me for a free leaflet on Homeopathy for Babies and Children including information on homeopathic remedies for first aid.
- Home visits available.
See About Homeopathy for Clinics and fees
See Resources for other recommended natural health practitioners